Become a Member
Benefits of Membership
- Courteous and confidential service
- Competitive loan and savings rates
- Timely loan approvals
- Timely and fair problem resolution
- Accurate consumer information
- Voting rights
- Qualified, elected Board oversight
- Professional management
- Responsive staff and volunteers
Who Can Join
- Membership in Dakota Plains Credit Union includes anyone living in a 75 mile radius of the home office, Edgeley, ND. A member's immediate family is also eligible for membership.
- Immediate family is defined to include spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, grandchild, stepparent, stepchildren, and stepsiblings.
How to Join
To become a member of Dakota Plains Credit Union, you must open a Savings Account with a minimum deposit of $5. If you have any questions, please contact us or come by a branch location and a representative will be happy to assist you.
- Edgeley Office 701-493-2334
- Ellendale Office 701-349-3842
- Enderlin Office 701-437-2324