Certificates of Deposit
A certificate of deposit is a smart way to round out your portfolio. This savings options offers guaranteed returns at a fixed rate, so you can meet your financial goals. Simply choose your term and then lock in your rate. When your term is up, you can cash out or roll it over into another CD. Talk to a Dakota Plains CU representative for more details.
- Sure returns at a fixed rate
- Choose from terms that range from 3 to 36 months
- Penalty for early withdrawal may apply
- FDIC insured up to $250,000
- $500 minimum opening deposit
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APY effective as of 12/01/17 and offer valid until 12/31/17. Penalty for early withdrawal. Other terms and conditions apply. Federally insured by NCUA.