Get paid really high interest — much higher than the national average.* And there's no monthly service charge or minimum balance to maintain. All you have to do to earn our highest rate are a few no-brainers that make banking easier anyway. Sign up now!
- Free savings that pays high interest
- Earn 0.50% APY* on balances up to $25,000
- Earn 0.50% to 0.27% APY on balances over $25,000 depending on balance in account*
- Earn 0.05% APY if qualifications aren't met*
- Linked to your free Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® checking account
- Have your free Kasasa® checking rewards transferred to Saver for automatic savings!
- No minimum balance required
- No monthly service charge
- Free Virtual Branch and Bill Pay.
- Free mobile banking
- Free debit card
- Free E-Statement
- Free online check imaging
- Access to surcharge-free ATM network
- No minimum opening deposit required
How to Earn Our Highest Rate
We've made it simple to earn your full rewards. In fact, you're probably doing these things already. To earn our highest rate, just do the following activities each month on your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive E-Statement notice
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
It's just that easy! And if for some reason you don't qualify one month, don't worry! Your account is still free, and you'll still earn our base interest rate. You can get back to earning your full rewards the very next monthly cycle you qualify.
*Qualifications Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more Business Days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by Dakota Plains Credit Union as ATM transactions and purchases made with non-Dakota Plains Credit Union issued debit cards. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one (1) day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) day prior to the close of the current statement cycle.
Reward Information: When your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, the following rewards will be distributed to your account(s) on the last day of the statement cycle:
• Kasasa Saver: Balances up to $25,000 receive APY of 0.50%; and balances over $25,000 earn 0.27% interest rate on the portion of balance over $25,000, resulting in a range from 0.50% to 0.27% APY depending on the account's balance.
• Kasasa Cash: Balances up to $25,000 receive APY* of 2.50%; and balances over $25,000 earn 0.45% interest rate on the portion of balance over $25,000, resulting in a range from 2.50% to 0.45% APY depending on the account's balance.
• Kasasa Cash Back: 3.00% cash back on up to a total of $250 PIN-based/signature-based debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $7.50 cash back may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle.
When Kasasa Cash/Cash Back qualifications are not met,
• Kasasa Saver: All balances earn 0.05% APY.
• Kasasa Cash: All balances earn 0.05% APY*.
• Kasasa Cash Back: No cash back payments are made.
When linked to the Kasasa Saver account, the dividends earned within the Kasasa Cash account does not compound since it is automatically transferred to the Kasasa Saver account the day after being credited to your Kasasa Cash account. Consequently, when linked to Kasasa Saver, and your Kasasa Cash qualifications are met, balances up to $25,000 in your Kasasa Cash account receive a non-compounding APY of 2.50%; and balances over $25,000 earn 0.45% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $25,000, resulting in a non-compounding range from 2.50% to 0.45% APY depending on the account's balance.
The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than the Kasasa Cash APYs. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 01/01/2015. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.
Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. No minimum deposit is required to open the account. Monthly enrollment in online banking and receipt of electronic statements are conditions of these accounts. Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, electronic statements) and log-ons may be required to meet some of the account's qualifications. Limit 1 account per social security number. A Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account is required to have a Kasasa Saver account. A linked Kasasa Saver account is required for automatic savings. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact a Dakota Plains Credit Union member service representative for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Federally insured by NCUA. Kasasa, Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back and Kasasa Saver are trademarks of BancVue, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.